Click here to edit subtitle


Deportation (Removal)

  • Asylum
  • Withholding of Removal
  • Convention Against Torture
  • Hardship Waivers
  • Cancellation of Removal
  • Voluntary Departure
  • Adjustment of Status
  • Stay of Removal

Immigrant Visas (Green Card)

1) Family based Green Card

  •        Green Card for a family member of a U.S. citizen
  •        Green Card for a family member of a U.S. permanent resident

2) Employment based Green Card

  •        EB-1: Extraordinary ability workers
  •        EB-2: Professionals
  •        EB-3: Skilled or professional workers
  •        EB-4: Religious workers/special immigrants
  •        EB-5: Immigrant investor

3) Diversity Visa Lottery

4) Asylum/ Refugees

Non-Immigrant Visas

1) Visitor Visas

  •        B-1 Temporary visitors for business
  •        B-2 Temporary visitors for pleasure

2) Student Visas

  •        F Academic students
  •        M Vocational students
  •        J Exchange students

3) Work Visas

E) Treaty Trader and Investor Visas (E Visas)

  •        E-1 Treaty traders and qualified employees
  •        E-2 Treaty investors and qualified employees
  •        E-3 Certain “specialty occupation” professionals from Australia

H) Temporary Workers (H Visas)

  •        H-1B Workers in a specialty occupation
  •        H-1C Registered nurses working in a health professional shortage area
  •        H-2A Temporary or seasonal agricultural workers
  •        H-2B Temporary non-agricultural workers
  •        H-3 Trainees other than medical or academic

I) Information Media Representatives (I VISAS)

  •        I Representatives of foreign press, radio, film or other foreign information media

J) Exchange visitors (J Visas) 

L) Intra-Company Transferees (L Visas)

  •        L-1A Intra-company transferees in managerial or executive positions
  •        L-1B Intra-company transferees in positions utilizing specialized knowledge

O) Athlete, Artist, and Entertainers (O & P Visas)

  •        O Persons with extraordinary ability in sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics and motion picture or TV production
  •        P-1A Internationally recognized athletes
  •        P-1B Members of an internationally recognized entertainment group
  •        P-2 Individual performer or part of a group entering to perform under a reciprocal exchange program
  •        P-3 Artists or entertainers, either an individual or group, to perform, teach, or coach under a program that is culturally unique

Q) International Cultural Exchange (Q Visas)

  •        Q Persons participating in an international cultural exchange program

R) Religious Occupations (R Visas)

  •        R Religious workers

T) Professionals under NAFTA (TN Visas)

  •        TN Canadian and Mexican Professionals (NAFTA)


  •        K-1/K-2 Fiancé(e) of US citizens and unmarried children under age 21
  •        K-3/K-4 Spouses of US citizens and unmarried children under age 21

4) Other Visas

  •        C-1- Foreign travelers in transit through the U.S.
  •        C-2- Foreign travelers in transit to U.N. Headquarters
  •        C-3- Foreign government officials in transit through the U.S.
  •        D- Crew members who land temporarily and depart on the same ship or plane
  •        T- Victims of Human Trafficking
  •        U- Victims of Crime

Naturalization (Citizenship)

Becoming a United States citizen, known as naturalization, has many benefits, such as the right to vote, the right to hold a U.S. passport, the right to an attorney and a fair trial without being deported, and the right to petition for family members to immigrate to the U.S.

Here are the basic requirements you need to meet when applying for citizenship in the U.S., 

  • You are at least 18 years old.
  • You have lived in the U.S. lawfully as a permanent resident for at least five years unless you are a spouse of a U.S. citizen, refugee, or received   your green card through political asylum.
  • During those five years, you have been physically present in the U.S. for at least half of the time.
  • You have not spent more than one year at a time outside the U.S.
  • You have not established a primary home in another country.
  • You have lived in the state or district where you are filing your application for at least three months.
  • You have "good moral character".
  • You can read, write and speak English.
  • You can pass a test about U.S. history and government.
  • You will swear that you believe in the principles of the U.S. Constitution and will be loyal to the U.S.